Lower Than The Angels
A selection of articles related to lower than the angels.
Original articles from our library related to the Lower Than The Angels. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lower Than The Angels.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Lower Than The Angels is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lower Than The Angels books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- REVIEW ARTICLE “LOWER THAN THE ANGELS” THE WEIGHT OF
- REVIEW ARTICLE. “LOWER THAN THE ANGELS”. THE WEIGHT OF JIM LOGAN'S ART.
- MAN'S RELATIONSHIP TO ANGELS 1. Man was created lower than
- A. Hebrews 2:7, "Thou madest Him a little lower than the angels; Thou Jesus Christ was made lower than angels so that he might provide salvation for man.
- Superior to Angels
- Jesus be God, when He had incarnated and lived as a man? That would make Him lower than the angels!” hebrews 1:4-12.
- QUESTION 110 How Angels Preside over Corporeal Creatures The
- with an angel's conception. Objection 2: A higher power can do whatever a lower power can do, and an angel's power is higher than a corporeal power.
- Psalm 8 - We're not God
- thrust. In fact the author of Hebrews applies it directly to Jesus in Chapter 2:9.
Suggested News Resources
- Silence of the Shepherds
- If humans are no longer taught they are "a little lower than the angels," should we be astonished when they act like animals?
Suggested Web Resources
- Lower than the Angels-Ascent of Man 1of 13
- Lower than the Angels-Ascent of Man 1of 13. 51:17 - 3 years ago. Anthropology Anthropologyall » Anthropology«.
- Amazon.com: A Little Lower Than the Angels (9781929429516
- A LITTLE LOWER THAN THE ANGELS is an extraordinary read by a fabulously talented author. I would HIGHLY recommend this book.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.