Loyalist Loyalists In England
A selection of articles related to loyalist loyalists in england.
Original articles from our library related to the Loyalist Loyalists In England. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Loyalist Loyalists In England.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
Loyalist Loyalists In England is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Loyalist Loyalists In England books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- On the Fifth Anniversary of the Syrian Civil War, a Stateless Refugee Says
- Only my brothers would have recognized my voice while speaking in English, and if I couldn't trust my own brothers, then to hell with it, there was no hope for this whole “freedom for Syrians” thing we were all caught up in.
- 'Southampton Under Siege' Recalls British Occupation During Revolution
- Some Southampton residents may be surprised to learn that while their 375-plus-year-old town is the heart of Americana today, in Revolutionary days not all colonists were 100-percent American. Many colonists were not overtly sympathetic to the Patriot ...
- Montco Program Explores 'The Aftermath Of Loyalism'
- Montco Program Explores 'The Aftermath Of Loyalism'. The free "making history greater" program explores how Loyalists reintegrated into society before and after the Revolution. ...
- Deadly clashes in Yemen's Aden as loyalists press Taez offensive
- At least 17 suspected Al-Qaeda militants and two policemen have been killed in two days of clashes in Aden, the temporary base of Yemen's government, security sources said. The clashes, which resumed early Sunday, came as loyalist forces pressed an ...