- Lozells restaurant 4am brawl saw thugs wielding knives and bottles
- Police have released shocking CCTV images of a 4am brawl at a Lozells restaurant where thugs brandished knives taken from the kitchen - before handing them back to staff.
- 10 years on from the Lozells riots, nothing has changed for those in poverty
- Ten years ago riots erupted in Lozells in Birmingham over a rumour that Pakistani shop owners had gang-raped a Jamaican teenager. The accusation touched a raw nerve of tension between the respective communities. Two days of violence led to the ...
- Lozells shooting: Residents speak of shock after multiple shots fired at house
- Shots were fired through the ground floor window of a house and the first floor window of another property on Finch Road, in Lozells, at 11.15pm on Monday.
- Lozells riots: The night Birmingham was rocked by rioting
- Ten years ago rumours of the rape of an Afro-Caribbean teenager by a group of Asian men surfaced in a radio broadcast, bringing to a head weeks of racial tension in the Lozells area of Birmingham. Those caught up in the ensuing rioting recall what ...
- Lozells shooting: Dozens of residents march to demand action on gun crime
- A Birmingham MP joined dozens of anti-gun campaigners who marched for peace yards from the spot where a teenager was shot . Labour's Khalid Mahmood urged the Government to end police funding cuts in the wake of recent gun attacks in Birmingham.
Lozells is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lozells books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbehrouz nazari
2012 mayan prohecy
constitution of hawaii bill of rights
legio xii gemina
king george iii