A selection of articles related to lsd dosage.
Original articles from our library related to the Lsd Dosage. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lsd Dosage.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Homeopathy - what's that?
- Homeopathy is a daring natural treatment, taking the view that true healing implies healing on all levels of existence by addressing and reinforcing the life force. In homeopathy healing means becoming free from anything that blocks inner peace, balance and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
Lsd Dosage is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lsd Dosage books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 5 things you should know about methamphetamines — the “all-American” drug
- It is a Schedule II controlled substance, like many prescription opioids and amphetamines, not a Schedule I drug with no accepted medical use, like heroin, LSD and even marijuana.
- Can very small doses of LSD make you a better worker? I decided to try it.
- In the testimonials, the microdosers all report that their experiences with small doses of psychedelics were both quite productive and quietly profound.
- Some People Swear That 'Microdosing' LSD on the Job Makes You a Better Worker
- “Microdosing,” as the name indicates, is the process of taking a drug, in this case LSD, in ultra-small doses — not to get high, but to experience the effects of the drug in the most peripheral way.
- The Most Addictive Drug: Substance Abuse Ranked By Chemical And Societal Effects
- For example, LSD (commonly known as acid) is often seen as a drug only for the most committed of counterculture participants, while alcohol is part of many adult social interactions.
- America Totally Misunderstands Meth: Here Are 5 Things You Should Know About It
- But meth is no more harmful than any other substance taken in proper dosage. And government efforts to repress it have been ineffective at best and counterproductive at worst. Here are five things you need to ...