- Harrisburg council (again) passes mayor's 2016 budget that relies on LST hike
- Although the twice-approved budget counts on $3 million from the local services tax, Council President Wanda Williams said she planned to hold hearings later on the LST. Council members would need to separately approve legislation raising the tax to $3 ...
- Hong Kong Airlines participates in LST Buddy Volunteer Program
- On 20 February, Hong Kong Airlines' Volunteer Team participated in LST Buddy Volunteer Programme organized by The Lok Sin Tong Benevolent Society, Kowloon. Lead by Mr. Zhang Kui, President of Hong Kong Airlines, the group spent a memorable ...
- Suffolk CloseupShowdown shapes up in NY1: Throne-Holst and Calone in primary
- The seat in the lst Congressional District is now held by 2015_1024_suffolk_closeup_grossman Republican Lee Zeldin of Shirley, and Anna Throne-Holst and Dave Calone are vying with each other to challenge him on the Democratic ticket. Zeldin, although ...
- Moon: 92-year-old Navy vet running to save ship
- Andrus, a Navy veteran, began his cross-country run in San Diego in October 2013, hoping to raise money to restore the LST 325, which delivered troops and equipment to Omaha Beach on the beaches of Normandy in June 1944. Andrus and other veterans ...
- Florence veteran awarded Legion of Honor for WWII bravery
- Barbet noted that Radioman 2nd Class David C. Phillips enlisted in the U.S.
Lst is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lst books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.