Lu Xun Stories
A selection of articles related to lu xun stories.
Original articles from our library related to the Lu Xun Stories. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lu Xun Stories.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- A Couple Ghost Stories
- I don’t know many Cambridge ghosts but perhaps readers might enlighten me as to how many we have in the area. As a matter of fact, the Cambridge Archives would be pleased to have a collection of stories for the files. If you care to write up a story related...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Lu Xun Stories is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lu Xun Stories books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The story of Hong Kong identity 1841-2017, told through physical theatre
- The year was 411 AD: Guangzhou-based official Lu Xun led a 100,000-strong rebellion against the Eastern Jin dynasty. He managed to reach as far north as the Yangtze River, but was eventually defeated, and fled southwards towards the Chinese and ...
- Emperor Xi Jinping must offer hope, rather than personality cult
- Lu Xun, a May Fourth Movement activist and China's most renowned 20th-century writer, summed up our challenge best. He wrote these words 100 years ago, but they remain more relevant than ever: “Hope cannot be said to exist, nor can it be said not to ...
- INSIGHT: What would 'anti-establishment' Lu Xun write about China under Xi's
- But why Lu Xun now at a time when much of what he wrote about is already at odds with the current state of affairs under the Communist Party?
- The Story of China was a brilliant but breathless history of modern China: review
- As he covered the forced abdication of the last Chinese emperor and the establishment of the Republic of China, Wood quoted the poet Lu Xun: “Hope is like a path in the countryside.