Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus
A selection of articles related to lucius calpurnius piso caesoninus.
Original articles from our library related to the Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul. 13:2 As they...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea: 16:2 That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- EXHIBITION CHECKLIST POWER AND PATHOS - The Getty
- Nov 1, 2015 is a Roman military commander, perhaps Lucius Aemilius Paullus, who ..... Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus Pontifex (48 B.C.
- Wall Text - National Gallery of Art
- PORTRAIT OF LUCIUS CALPURNIUS. PISO CAESONINUS PONTIFEX. 15 BC - AD 15 bronze.
- Power and Pathos: Bronze Sculpture of the Hellenistic World
- Dec 8, 2015 Unknown Artist (Hellenistic Bronze). Portrait of Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus Pontifex, 15 BC- AD 15 bronze overall size: 46 × 28 × 23 cm ...
- The exhibition - Palazzo Strozzi
- Mar 14, 2015 the details were then finished with chisels and punches after the bronze was cast. BuSt OF a MaN (LuCiuS. CaLPuRNiuS PiSO CaESONiNuS.
- Caska Cove - brochure.pdf - novalja
- Piso, Roman Consul in 23 B.C. When Calpurnia lived in Caska, her family ...
Suggested News Resources
- The Invisible Library
- The Villa dei Papiri is thought to have been built by Julius Caesar's father-in-law, Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus, a wealthy statesman who was a consul of the Roman Republic in 58 B.C.
- Where Alexander the Great May Have Been Conceived: Natterings from Northern
- Could it be that Alexander the Great became a glint in Dad's eye in that flowery bower over there amid the magnificent columns of the Sanctuary of the Great Gods, right here in the shadow of the craggy mountain peaks of Samothrace? What we do know is ...
- Dinner At Piso's
- Editors' note (2/23/2015): The story originally referred to “vomitoriums” as locations where Romans went to vomit after overindulging in food and drink.
- Ancient Romans Ate Meals Most Americans Would Recognize
- By Joel N. Shurkin, Inside Science -- Let's pretend it is 56 B.C.
- The miracle in Mary Jane Veloso's case
- The quote was said by a Roman Governor Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus (43 BC) when he was about to execute a soldier suspected to have killed his two colleagues. The execution was carried out despite the fact the two were not dead and showed up.
Suggested Web Resources
- Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search. Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus is a name used by several men of the gens Calpurnia during the Roman Republic, including:.
- Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus (consul 58 BC) - Wikipedia, the
- Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus (c. 100 BC – 43 BC) was a Roman statesman and the father-in-law of Julius Caesar through his daughter Calpurnia Pisonis.
- Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus (consul 15 BC) - Wikipedia, the
- Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus (PW 99) (48 BC – AD 32) was a prominent Roman senator of the early Empire. He was the son of Lucius Calpurnius Piso ...
- Lucius Calpurnius Piso - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus (consul 148 BC), father of Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus (consul 112 BC) · Lucius Calpurnius Piso Frugi (consul 133 ...
- Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus (consul 112 BC) - Wikipedia
- Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus was the son of Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus, consul in 148 BC. He was consul in 112 BC, with Marcus Livius Drusus.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.