Lucius Cornelius Sisenna
A selection of articles related to lucius cornelius sisenna.
Original articles from our library related to the Lucius Cornelius Sisenna. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lucius Cornelius Sisenna.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band, 10:2 A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway. 10:3 He saw in a...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul. 13:2 As they...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea: 16:2 That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Lucius Cornelius Sisenna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lucius Cornelius Sisenna books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Prefaces in the Fragmentary Historians of the Roman Republic The
- survive today only in fragments, meager both in quality and quantity. The history by. Lucius Cornelius Sisenna, praetor in 78 BCE, provides a typical example.
- Lucius Cornelius Sisenna
- 11. Mai 2011 Lucius Cornelius Sisenna. 1.
- Flandreau, Jean, 139 Antioch, 174–5, 180 Antonina (Collins), 184–6
- 144. Roman, 133, 134. Shrake, Edwin, 186–8.
- BIBLIOTHECA TEUBNERIANA LATINA (BTL4)
- Italicus). + Simon Aurea Capra. + Simon Hungarus.
Suggested Web Resources
- Lucius Cornelius Sisenna | Facebook
- Lucius Cornelius Sisenna (ca. 120 BC – 67 BC) was a Roman soldier, historian, and annalist.
- Lucius Cornelius Sisenna – Wikipedia
- Wechseln zu: Navigation, Suche. Lucius Cornelius Sisenna (* spätestens 118 v. Chr.
- Petronii Satirae et Liber Priapeorvm - Google Books
- Petronii Satirae et Liber Priapeorvm.
- Petronii Saturae et Liber Priapeorum : Franz Bücheler , Lucius
- Petronii Saturae et Liber Priapeorum (1904).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Lucius Cornelius Sisenna Topics
mandir mandir construction
barretts privateers main truck
romanticism origins and precursors
botswana meat commission