A selection of articles related to lucius hiberius.
Original articles from our library related to the Lucius Hiberius. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lucius Hiberius.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul. 13:2 As they...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea: 16:2 That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
Lucius Hiberius is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lucius Hiberius books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- From Alexander of Macedonia to Arthur of Britain
- He is challenged by the Roman Empire, in the person of Lucius Hiberius.
- Der polyglotte Artus - zum Code-Switching im mittelkornischen
- curator Lucius Hiberius schildert. Mittlerweile wird aber der gesamte Text einem einzigen. Stück zugeordnet.
- 6TH-CENT. CHRISTIAN BRITAIN FROM KING ARTHUR TO
- Arthur of Britain -- wishes that which he [Lucius Hiberius] has deserved.... Much do I marvel at the insolence of your government.
- HIGDEN, TREVISA, CAXTON, AND THE BEGINNINGS OF
- Geoffrey's Lucius Hiberus, as demonstrated by R. S. Loomis, who proves the name to be a translation of a Welsh name Llwch Wyddel; cf.
Suggested Web Resources
- 'Unconquered Sun'
- Lucius Hiberius | RM.com ®
- Original articles from our library related to the Lucius Hiberius. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lucius Hiberius.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.