Lucius Junius Brutus
A selection of articles related to lucius junius brutus.
Original articles from our library related to the Lucius Junius Brutus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lucius Junius Brutus.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul. 13:2 As they...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea: 16:2 That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
Lucius Junius Brutus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lucius Junius Brutus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Ahmanson Foundation 14
- Ludovico Lombardo, c. 1509 – 1575: Bust of Lucius Junius Brutus. Photograph courtesy of The Los Angeles County Museum of Art.
- The Hamlet Mythos
- It is this character that parallels the classical tale of Lucius Junius Brutus, legendary Here, Lucius Junius Brutus is the son of Servius Tullius, the king of Rome.
- Two Brutuses: Violence, Virtue, and Politics in the Visual Culture of
- cance and particular identifications with one or the other Brutus in specific contexts.
- Iterum Houyhnhnm: Swift's Sextumvirate and the Horses
- refusing the beautiful captive (temperance).
Suggested News Resources
- Brutus und Brutus Immaterialismus
- Lucius Junius Brutus war, wenn man der Sage folgt, Gründer der römischen Republik und der erste Konsul nach der Vertreibung des letzten Königs, des Tarquinius Superbus.
Suggested Web Resources
- Lucius Junius Brutus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lucius Junius Brutus was the founder of the Roman Republic and traditionally one of the first consuls in 509 BC.
- Lucius Junius Brutus - Livius
- Lucius Junius Brutus: the legendary founder of the Roman republic.
- Brutus - Early Roman Consul Lucius Junius Brutus
- L. Junius Brutus was one of the Romans who expelled the monarchy.
- Lucius Junius Brutus - Sacklunch.net
- Brutus, Lucius Junius. A Roman consul.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.