A selection of articles related to luck.
Original articles from our library related to the Luck. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Luck.
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Ritual and Ritual Preparation
- Avoid interruptions during a religious or magical rite -- take the phone off the hook, lock the doors, post a "do not disturb" notice. Depending on how your animals and/or children react to ritual, you may have to make other arrangements for them...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Crow Lore
- Crow Lore One Crow Sorrow Two Crows Joy Three Crows a Wedding Four Crows a Boy Five crows Silver Six Crows Gold Seven Crows a Secret Never to be told. poem contributed by firstname.lastname@example.org Crows have in many cultures, been a bird used in divination,...
Symbology >> Animals
- 10 - The Wheel of Fortune
- The Wheel of Fortune shows us the ever-changing phases of life and all phenomena: rising, flourishing and falling. It is impossible to remain in just one phase; just as life goes on we are encouraged to move into new directions. Follow thy Fortune! The...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
Luck is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Luck books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Luck runs out for Marouane Fellaini and misshapen Manchester United
- Manchester United have a lucky charm in games against Liverpool, or so Louis van Gaal was led to believe. A common ingredient in all four of the Dutch manager's impressive run of wins against United's north west rivals was Marouane Fellaini, and the ...
- Dustin Hoffman moans about having 'bad luck' in his career in rare footage
- Footage of a 29-year-old Dustin Hoffman before he hit the big time has emerged which sees him complaining that he's had nothing but 'bad luck' in his career. The rare screen test, which was filmed 50 years ago - just a year before he appeared in The ...
- Luck of the Irish brings fun for the family
- Here are four sure ways to bring the luck of the Irish to your family. Festive decorations. Holidays are magical when your home reflects each new season.
- Ex-49ers QB to back up Luck on Colts
- “We looked at a number of quarterbacks during this process and we felt Scott fit us on a number of levels,” said Colts General Manager Ryan Grigson. “He is a young, highly intelligent, tough and driven individual who we feel possesses a lot of potential.”.
- Luck o'the Irish descends on Denver
- DENVER - Downtown Denver will be alive with the luck of the Irish during the Irish Stampede, also known as the 2016 St. Patrick's Day Parade. Tens of thousands of people will line city streets on March 12 as bands, floats, and performers celebrate the ...
Related searchesviennese waltz history
dolly the sheep controversy
dream dictionary spoon
father damien birth in belgium
stranger in a strange land criticism