- Ludmilla Chiriaeff was born on January 10, 1924. What is Ludmilla Tchérina's birthday? Ludmilla Tchérina was born on October 10, 1924.
- Dance Collection Danse
- Ludmilla Chiriaeff Recieves the Nijinsky Medal, page 2. Toronto Dance Theatre Under the Microscope by Nadine Saxon, page 3.
- Our family in Latvia and Russia(Belorussia) as far as I know, begins
- dancing teacher Ludmilla Chiriaeff born in Riga, was born Otzup Gorny. She might be a relative to the family too.
- The State of Canadian Dance and Dancing With the State:
- Director, Ludmilla Chiriaeff's technique classes were “generally higher than the present standards one sees at the R.A.D.
- GOVERNOR GENERAL'S PERFORMING ARTS AWARDS
- Jun 21, 2010 Ludmilla Chiriaeff. 1924–1996. Bruce Cockburn.
- Journée en mémoire de Ludmilla Chiriaeff à Rawdon
- Photo : gracieuseté Le samedi 1er octobre, dès 12 h 30, il y aura une triple activité au Centre d'interprétation multiethnique de Rawdon (CIM) en mémoire de Ludmilla Chiriaeff, fondatrice des Grands Ballets Canadiens de Montréal.
- Chiriaeff, Ludmilla - The Canadian Encyclopedia
- Ludmilla Chiriaeff, née Otzup, dancer, choreographer, teacher, director (b at Rigà , Latvia, 10 Jan 1924; d at Montréal 22 Sept 1996).
- Ludmilla Chiriaeff | Facebook
- Ludmilla Chiriaeff | Facebook. Ludmilla Chiriaeff, (January 10, 1924 – September 22, 1996) was a Canadian ballet dancer, choreographer, and director .
Ludmilla Chiriaeff is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ludmilla Chiriaeff books and related discussion.