- Montreal curator Chantal Pontbriand takes her international flair to Toronto's
- “She did everything she could in this little village to make me have experiences: summer ballet classes with (Ludmilla) Chiriaeff (founder of Les Grands Ballets Canadiens), music classes taught by nuns – anything she could find.
- Diana Leblanc: An actor's life for she
- Madame (Ludmilla Chiriaeff) said 'You could be a great teacher or you could be a choreographer ' but at the time I didn't quite know what that meant.
- Choreographer Brian Macdonald forever part of Canadian dance scene
- The opening night party for the Stratford Festival's 1996 production of The Music Man was packed with actors, artists, musicians and dancers, and if not for the height of him, the show's director, Brian Macdonald, might have disappeared into the crowd.
- El dolor y el amor de una bailarina de ballet
- Les Grands Ballets Canadiens lo fundó Ludmilla Chiriaeff en 1957, con la idea de conquistar al público que había visto poca danza clásica. Ahora propone no solo los grandes clásicos, sino también nuevas obras. Minus one inicia con palabras: “La ilusión ...
- DANCE REVIEW: LES GRANDS BALLETS CANADIENS DE MONTREAL
- PARIS, 21 SEPTEMBER 2008 - This year as last, "Les Etés de la danse" was held in the newly renovated Grand Palais, and arriving there, particularly at night with all the lights, was most spectacular.
Ludmilla Chiriaeff is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ludmilla Chiriaeff books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.