- Luffa has a long growing season; sow seeds indoors to get a head start
- Question: I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I just found out that luffa is a plant, not a sponge from the ocean. Is it possible to grow them in Western Pennsylvania? I don't have a lot of space but was wondering how to grow them.
- Hip, cool ideas for your giant gourds
- Luffa sponges: Made from the Luffa species, of course.
- Affordable Housing Hub Grows Urban Gardening
- You'll find African bitter ball, bitter melon and water greens, luffa, collards, amaranth, Asian cabbages, Vietnamese corn, and a variety of gourds and hot peppers. All of this in addition to traditional New England vegetables, and lively global music.
- Winning signature dishes show depth of delicious Chinese food in Lower Mainland
- Sablefish With Shredded Pork, Luffa, Pickled Vegetables In Congee Soup. Dynasty Seafood Restaurant. 777 West Broadway, Vancouver | 604-876-8388.
- Photos: Top 10 winners at Vancouver Chinese Restaurant Awards
- SABLEFISH WITH SHREDDED PORK, LUFFA, PICKLED VEGETABLES IN CONGEE SOUP. Dynasty Seafood restaurant. #108-777 West Broadway, Vancouver (604) 876-8388.
Luffa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Luffa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.