- 5 lumads wounded as unidentified men burn down dormitory in Davao City
- DAVAO CITY—Five lumads were wounded—including two children—when unidentified men burned down a dormitory in Haran Center here around 2 a.m. Wednesday.
- Army, local govt join hands to serve Lumads in Bukidnon
- CABANGLASAN, Bukidnon, March 10— More than 600 Lumads or indigenous people (IPs) benefited from the community outreach services of the 8th Infantry Battalion of the Philippine Army's 4th Infantry Division (8IB, 4ID, PA), March 8, in barangay Iba, ...
- DSWD gives food assistance to Claveria lumads
- CAGAYAN DE ORO. An elderly from the Higaonon tribe receives his food pack from the Department of Social Welfare and Development in Northern Mindanao as part of the crisis intervention for Indigenous People that have been affected by the dry spell due ...
- Music video for Lumads features Filipino veteran actors
- Hundreds of Lumad evacuees and their support groups witness the launching of the latest music video entitled Salupongan (unity) created for the indigenous peoples and their struggles defending their ancestral lands. (Ace R. Morandante/davaotoday.
- Medical, dental mission serve lumads in Tugbok
- OVER 300 Indigenous Peoples (IPs) benefited from the recent medical mission conducted by the national government agencies in Tugbok District, Davao City. Audrie Perez, spokesperson for IPs Pantawid Pamilya of the Department of Social Welfare and ...
Lumads is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lumads books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesdominican order
ragnarok online game mechanics
snowball animal farm snowballs exile
spitting image writers