- Dictionary - Definition of Lumad. English Translation: Lumad. Chavacano, English Translation( ).
- Ambassador Howard Dee: Building Bridges for the Lumads
- For many generations, the Lumads (the indigenous people of Mindanao) have been living The land and forests could no longer sustain the Lumads.
- Research on the Socio-Economic Impact of GMO Incursion on the
- on the LUMADS of Mindanao, Philippines. DRAFT REPORT .. Lumads are constituted by 18 ethnolinguistic tribes that include the Manobo, Subanen,.
- Lawyers seek justice for lumad leader's death
- By Loui S. Maliza A GROUP of lawyers called for justice for the death of a lumad leader, which they believe is a result of the victim's effort to stop the mining activities in Esperanza, Agusan del Sur. Lawyer Jarley D.
- Velez: Missing the indigenous and the durian
- It does injustice to the lumads to have commercialization taking over. "Bastardization", as one teacher and cultural director says.
- Government's cash program benefits 60 barangays
- Magbanua said they are doing their best to reach remote parts of Paquibato to assist the lumads. He admits that they are having a difficulty in rebel infested areas.
- “The only thing I'm afraid of is staying the same” By Jeni Francisco
- The Lumads, Alcantara & Sons and CCT have become engrained in my head as a result of this medical mission.
- Lumad peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Lumad is a term being used to denote a group of indigenous peoples of the southern Philippines. It is a Cebuano term meaning "native" or "indigenous".
- Lumad - WikiPilipinas: The Hip 'n Free Philippine Encyclopedia
- Sep 22, 2007 Lumad is a Cebuano term meaning 'native' or 'indigenous'.
- Lumads | Landmark your brand
- 14 april 2011 In 2010 won mede oprichter van Lumads, Martijn van Dueren den Hollander de ABN-AMRO Summerschool.
Lumads is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lumads books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespid controller nomenclature
list of chemistry topics
joey yung biography