- A painful condition of the lower back, as one resulting from muscle strain or a slipped disk. [Late Latin lumb g , from Latin lumbus, loin.
- Clinical ﬁndings concerning lumbago and biomechanical
- Clinical ﬁndings concerning lumbago and biomechanical approaches in table tennis players. Ybshirnatsu, S. Koshoku Central Hospital, Japan;.
- The summer place to be - historic town of Saratoga Springs
- It became famous in the 19th century because of the restorative power of its springs which cured everything from baldness to lumbago to rheumatic pains by all accounts. It was once one the most popular tourist destinations in the world.
- Natural Cure for Brittle Nails
- The Iroquois employed horsetail to relieve headaches, and several other Native American tribes used the plant for kidney disorders, lumbago and for healing wounds of various types.
- Pages from the Past
- bronchitis, asthma, sluggish liver, biliousness, dyspepsia, general debility, stiffness in joints, heart palpitations, consumption, epilepsy, paralysis, rheumatism, lumbago, sciatica, gout, bad kidneys, hysteria and troubles common to women".
- Kyle Kendrick, Pitching Savior
- This is not all about Cole Hamels' struggles Friday night, after which we learned he had arm fatigue, shoulder stiffness or lumbago. But that certainly plays a role.
- Stronghurst Graphic
- Mr. Dan Campbell has been quite poorly suffering with lumbago.
- Low back pain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Low back pain (or lumbago, pronounced /lʌmˈbeɪɡoʊ/) is a common musculoskeletal disorder affecting 80% of people at some point in their lives.
- Lumbago (lower back pain)
- Lumbago is the term used to describe general lower back pain which can vary in severity from mild to severe. Learn about causes and treatment here!
- Understanding Low Back Pain (Lumbago)
- Lumbago (low back pain) causes can be complex and are not always apparent. Examine the principles needed to understand specific types of low back pain.
- lumbago (pathology) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- lumbago (pathology), pain in the lower (lumbar) portion of the back.
- Apr 1, 2005 Backache is a very common complaint which affects all age ranges. We look at the causes and treatments for this condition.
Lumbago is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lumbago books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesirish wolfhound
poems about dying
erwin rommel battles of erwin rommel
dream dictionary astrology
cranium board game rules
automail automail cosplay