Lumbar Puncture Procedure
A selection of articles related to lumbar puncture procedure.
Original articles from our library related to the Lumbar Puncture Procedure. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lumbar Puncture Procedure.
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Lumbar Puncture Procedure is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lumbar Puncture Procedure books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Settlement of £75000 following poorly executed lumbar puncture
- A young woman, known only as T, has received £75,000 after repeatedly undergoing lumbar puncture procedures on the base of her spine. T has been left with chronic pain syndrome, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) following her experience.
- GP forgot to inform patient of abnormal blood test results
- A lumbar puncture is a procedure where a needle is inserted into the lower spine, in order to test for conditions that may be affecting the brain, spine, or nervous system.
- 'They are nothing less than angels' Mum thanks medics for saving her son's
- “His condition deteriorated very quickly and he was too unwell to have a lumbar puncture. “We had no idea what it was but fortunately the medical team used their initiative and treated Gwion as if he had meningitis.
- The walk of life - 'people should have the choice whether to live or die' says
- Following a lumbar puncture and MRI scan, Rachel was diagnosed with MS. Naomi says while Rachel's diagnosis was "horrific", it also brought their already caring and supportive family even closer together.
- Rugby superfan completely loses interest in game after brain tumour is removed
- Now, two painful lumbar punctures later, Mrs Reffin wants to raise awareness of the condition by holding a private fundraiser at Hull Trinity House Academy for Brain Tumour Research on Wear A Hat Day on Thursday, March 24. She added: "Nobody talks ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Lumbar Puncture Procedure Topics
Related searchescity-state modern-day city-states
penance and reconciliation
richard feynman the manhattan project
isle of bute history