- LUMBEE RECOGNITION HEARING
- TO PROVIDE FOR THE ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF THE LUMBEE TRIBE OF. NORTH Campisi, Jack, tribal historian, Lumbee Tribe, North Carolina ................. .
- The Lumbee Indians:
- The Lumbee Indians: searching for justice, searching for identity by David K. Eliades n February 1. 1933.
- HUD says Lumbees must repay more than $98000
- The federal housing agency says the Lumbee Indian Tribe must repay more than $98000 in misspent money. The Fayetteville Observer reports that the US Department of Housing and Urban Development initially said the tribe misspent $115000.
- HUD says Lumbees must repay $98000 in misused funds
- By Jaclyn Shambaugh PEMBROKE - The Lumbee tribe will have to repay more than $98000 in misused funds to the US Department of Housing and Urban Development, according to a report issued by HUD Friday.
- Robeson County reports few problems caused by Hurricane Irene
- As of 10 am, about 1100 Progress Energy customers in Robeson County were without power. About 1000 customers in the Parkton area were without power for about an hour, beginning around 8 am, according to Lumbee River Electric Membership Corp.
- Scotland seat open
- The filing period for anyone wishing to run for Lumbee tribal chairperson or one of seven seats on the 21 member council opens Monday and continues until Friday, Sept. 9.
- Lumbee Council amends rolls process for tribe
- What happened: The Lumbee Tribal Council on Thursday discussed a number of motions concerning amendments to its elections ordinances and its policy concerning the opening of the tribal rolls.
- Lumbee Tribe of North Carolina
- Official tribal page includes news, messageboard, an online poll, and links to other Lumbee resources.
- Lumbee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Lumbee are a Native American tribe recognized by the state of North Carolina. The name "Lumbee" is name the Indian people call the river.
- Lumbee Regional Development Association
- Cultural and historical information, news and events, and links.
- Facts for Kids: Lumbee Indians (Croatan, Croatoan, Lumbees)
- Information about the Lumbee Indian tribe for students and teachers.
- Lumbee River EMC
- A member-owned electrical cooperative based in Red Springs, NC, serving southeastern North Carolina.
Lumbee is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lumbee books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.