- Ex-Lumbee Guaranty Bank employees sentenced to prison
- RALEIGH - Two former employees of the Pembroke-based Lumbee Guaranty Bank have been sentenced to prison terms for making false entries in bank records, the U.S. Attorney's Office for the state's Eastern District announced Friday.
- Temporary-employment agency run by Lumbee tribal chairman sued by federal
- LUMBERTON - The federal government has filed a lawsuit against a temporary-employment agency owned by the new chairman of the Lumbee Tribe of North Carolina. Two Hawk Employment Services allegedly refused to hire a woman because of ...
- Book 'Em Brings Scribe for the Lumbee Tribe
- LUMBERTON — The Lumbee Tribe has served as a boundless source of inspiration for Malinda Maynor Lowery, a Peabody-winning historian from Pembroke. She is one of four authors headlining the fifth annual Book 'Em convention at Robeson Community ...
- Miss Lumbee still suspended, but will keep her crown
- The Lumbee Regional Development Association, which sponsors the annual tribal pageant, announced Wednesday that Alexis Jones will continue her term as Miss Lumbee after serving a suspension. According to a statement from LRDA, the decision was ...
- Miss Lumbee next victim of social media?
- Social media, that double-edged sword that is now woven tightly into America's fabric, might claim another victim this week should the Lumbee Regional Development Association decide to dethrone the current Miss Lumbee, Alexis Raeana Jones. Jones, just ...
Lumbee is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lumbee books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmethylsulfonylmethane toxicity
uss fort snelling lsd-30
jean-jacques rousseau education
david hume the problem of induction