- Battle of the Ever Green: Lumbini 263; Bandaranayake 42/1
- Bandaranayake College Gampaha were 42 for one wicket in reply to Lumbini College's first innings of 263 on the first day of the Battle of the Ever Green annual cricket encounter played at Colts ground yesterday.
- Recreational Plaza Soon at Lumbini Park
- HYDERABAD: The Lumbini Park is going to have an added attraction soon with the Buddha Purnima Project Authority (BPPA) of Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority (HMDA) proposing to establish a recreational plaza for holding parties, ...
- Lumbini Zonal Hospital tense over pregnant woman's death
- Mar 2, 2016- Butwal-based Lumbini Zonal Hospital remained tense throughout the day over the death of a pregnant woman at the hospital on Wednesday. Relatives of Ram Kumari Tamang, a resident of Sunwal-6 in Nawalparasi, claimed that she died due to ...
- KOICA donates clean auto rickshaws to Lumbini
- KATHMANDU: The Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) handed over 70 clean auto rickshaws to the Lumbini Development Trust (LDT). An inauguration ceremony was held on Thursday on the LDT premises in Lumbini to announce the handover ...
- Bikers terrorise passers-by on Sivratri night
- Vizagites were shaken out of their slumber on the night of Maha Sivarathri last week when nearly 150 bikers raced on a 8 km stretch of beach road from Lumbini Park near Appu Ghar to Gitam University. Sources said the riders were below the age 22 and ...
Lumbini is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lumbini books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbritish rail sectorisation
terry gross biography
list of language regulators
doctorate doctorates in slovakia