- Lumbricus rubellus is usually reddish brown or reddish violet, iridescent dorsally, and pale yellow ventrally.
- Lumbricus terrestris L.
- The European Lumbricid, Lumbricus terrestris, commonly known as the nightcrawler, has invaded new locations of.
- XLV. THE ANAEROBIC METABOLISM OF THE EARTHWORM
- EARTHWORM (LUMBRICUS TERRESTRIS). Table I. Oxygen intake of Lumbricus terrestris at 25°.
- NEUROMUSCULAR JUNCTIONS IN THE BODY WALL MUSCLES
- WALL MUSCLES OF THE EARTHWORM,. LUMBRICUS TERRESTRIS LINN. P.
- Role of the anecic earthworm Lumbricus terrestris L. in the
- Feb 6, 2005 We examined the effects of an anecic earthworm (Lumbricus terrestris) on the distribution of plant residue N in a corn (Zea mays)/soil system.
- As the Worm Turns
- A. There are thousands of species of earthworm around the world, ranging from the familiar garden variety, Lumbricus terrestris, to those that are more than 10 feet long in Australia and in South America.
- Biology of the Night Crawler (Lumbricus terrestris)
- Biology of the Night Crawler (Lumbricus terrestris) in Manitoba.
- ARKive - Earthworm videos, photos and facts - Lumbricus terrestris
- Learn more about the Earthworm - with amazing Earthworm videos, photos and facts on ARKive.
Lumbricus Terrestris is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lumbricus Terrestris books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Lumbricus Terrestris Topics
Related searcheszain verjee
meaning of dreams about apple tree
europe band promotional music videos