A selection of articles related to lunar calendar.
Original articles from our library related to the Lunar Calendar. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lunar Calendar.
- What are the names for the thirteen moons of the year?
- There are thirteen Lunar months in the year, the Full Moon is near the mid point of the Lunar Month. The Lunar Moons listed here may not always occur as given because the first New Moon of a new Lunar Year may not coincide with the first day of the first...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Phases of the Moon: 1911 to 1920 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 1911 Jan 8 06:19 Jan 14 22:25 Jan 22 06:21 00h00m Jan 30 09:45 Feb 6 15:27 Feb 13 10:37 Feb 21 03:44 Mar 1 00:32 Mar 7 23:01 Mar 14 23:58 Mar 23 00:27 Mar 30 12:38 Apr 6 05:55 Apr 13 14:36 Apr 21 18:36...
Astrology >> The Moon
- Phases of the Moon: 2001 to 2010 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 2001 Jan 2 22:32 Jan 9 20:25 t Jan 16 12:36 00h01m Jan 24 13:08 Feb 1 14:02 Feb 8 07:12 Feb 15 03:25 Feb 23 08:22 Mar 3 02:03 Mar 9 17:23 Mar 16 20:47 Mar 25 01:23 Apr 1 10:49 Apr 8 03:22 Apr 15 15:32...
Astrology >> The Moon
Lunar Calendar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lunar Calendar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Tag Archives: Lunar Calendar
- Chinese New Year. February 16, 2016 - Features - Tagged: China, Chinese New Year's Day, Chinese Zodiacs, decoration, Good Luck, Jaeyeon Kim, Lunar Calendar, Monkey, New Year's Day, Red, reunion dinner, superstition - no comments. By Jaeyeon ...
- The Secret Jewish History of Leap Year
- But as previously noted, the problem with strictly lunar calendars is that there are approximately 12.
- The Lunar holiday, for those who love time travel
- When I asked him when his actual birthday was every year, he would calmly say, “My birthday is based on the lunar calendar, so we have to look it up to know when it is this year.
- Crying children have their heads shaved for Longtaitou Festival as their
- Today is the second day of the second of the second month in the Chinese lunar calendar and that means that the Longtaitou Festival is here again! A magical day in which a mystical dragon finally raises its head and brings rain for the coming planting ...
- When is Easter 2016? Key facts for Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Easter Monday
- But Easter is that most confusing of dates - one that is never fixed and changes according to the lunar calendar. Perhaps you're planning a break with the family or a weekend visiting friends.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Lunar Calendar Topics
sacramento kings retired numbers
language death language revival
p-funk history of p-funk