A selection of articles related to lunar cycle.
Original articles from our library related to the Lunar Cycle. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lunar Cycle.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- What are the names for the thirteen moons of the year?
- There are thirteen Lunar months in the year, the Full Moon is near the mid point of the Lunar Month. The Lunar Moons listed here may not always occur as given because the first New Moon of a new Lunar Year may not coincide with the first day of the first...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The great problem in practical workings is to bring things through to the Sphere of Malkuth and to do this effectively we must bridge between Malkuth and Yesod. Yesod is represented by the nines in the tarot, great strength, material happiness, despair and...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Lunar Cycle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lunar Cycle books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Lunar cycle effects in stock returns - Now and the Future
- Lunar cycle effects in stock returns. Ilia D. Dichev.
- Does the Lunar Cycle Affect Birth and Deaths? - Journal of Articles
- births, or deaths. Moreover, our standard errors are sufficiently tight to make it possible to rule out even modest positive or negative effects of the lunar cycle.
- Lunar Phases and Stock Returns - University of Michigan
- Are Investors Moonstruek? Lunar Phases and Stock Returns. Kathy Yuan* innawwrniréssén.
- Suicides and the lunar cycle
- The existence of lunar influence on the frequency of suicide is tested by means ... conclusion: there appears to be no relationship between lunar phases and ...
- Evidence that the Lunar Cycle Influences Human Sleep
- Jul 25, 2013 The lunar cycle modulates human sleep and melatonin rhythms ... While lunar cycles have been much celebrated in different cultures, and ...
Suggested News Resources
- Super Moon in My Room teaches about the lunar cycle
- I liked Super Moon in My Room (Uncle Milton). It is a toy that kids could use to learn and have fun with. With Super Moon in my Room, you use a remote to change the moon into 12 different lunar phases.
- Eclipses and the Equinox: Your astrology self-care guide
- Have you felt like you're unraveling lately? Like the world is one big Vanity Fair cover story interview, and you're Jennifer Garner struggling to remember how to play “Mary Had A Little Lamb” on the alto sax?
- Your Period: 23 Shocking Facts You Didn't Know
- The most common start date for periods is the day of the New Moon. Like the lunar cycle, the average menstrual cycle lasts about 28 days, which has made some people think that menstruation could somehow be connected to the cycle of the moon.
- Why is Easter so early this year and how is the date decided?
- As the Hebrew calendar is based on both solar and lunar cycles, Passover changes each year and that, in turn, makes Easter change, too.
Suggested Web Resources
- Lunar phase - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Animation of the Moon as it cycles through its phases, as seen from the northern hemisphere. The apparent wobbling of the Moon is known as libration.
- This month's moon phases and calculator for any day since 1951
- The Moon takes 27.3 days to orbit Earth, but the lunar phase cycle (from new Moon to new Moon) is 29.5 days.
- The Moon Cycle
- The term "moon cycle" (or "lunar cycle") refers to the moon's continuous orbit around the earth. As the moon orbits the earth, its appearance (the "phase") ...
- Moon Calendar - Moon Phases Calendar / Moon Schedule
- This moon phases calendar tool or moon schedule is an easy way to find out the lunar phase for any given month. Simply select a month and year, and click ...
- Moon Phases / Lunar Phases Explained
- The moon phase name is shown alongside the image. The dotted line from the earth to the moon represents your line of sight when looking at the moon.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Lunar Cycle Topics
Related searchessvaroopa yoga
andrew sullivan gay marriage
alex rider characters