A selection of articles related to lunar cycle.
Original articles from our library related to the Lunar Cycle. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lunar Cycle.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- What are the names for the thirteen moons of the year?
- There are thirteen Lunar months in the year, the Full Moon is near the mid point of the Lunar Month. The Lunar Moons listed here may not always occur as given because the first New Moon of a new Lunar Year may not coincide with the first day of the first...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The great problem in practical workings is to bring things through to the Sphere of Malkuth and to do this effectively we must bridge between Malkuth and Yesod. Yesod is represented by the nines in the tarot, great strength, material happiness, despair and...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Lunar Cycle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lunar Cycle books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- lunar cycle flipbook 08
- The Lunar Cycle Flipbook. Pages 306-311. Moon's Orbit & Phases.
- Gout attacks and lunar cycle
- decades, with the phases of the synodic lunar cycle. PATIENTS AND METHODS. The calendar dates of 126 gout attacks1 recorded from.
- Are Investors Moonstruck? Lunar Phases and Stock Returns
- Abstract. Biological and psychological evidence suggests that lunar phases affect relation between lunar phases and stock market returns in 48 countries.
Suggested News Resources
- Ultra-thin Moons on tap next two mornings
- Unfortunately, thanks to time and positioning, the true Old Moon for this lunar cycle will be invisible, lost in the Sun's glare. Now, while neither of these two Moons are the ultra-rare Old variety, thy will still be a sight to behold.
- Indigenous student exchange explores cultural bonds
- Astronomer Ron Sutcliffe taught the youth about the complexities of the lunar cycle in the Pueblo cultures. The Maya students immediately recognized many of the concepts in their own traditions.
- Your guide to the best noodles in town
- Now, in accordance with the lunar cycle, guests can swap linguine and littlenecks for noodles in pork stock with grilled, braised ribs. Lunetta [116 Smith St. between Pacific and Dean Streets in Cobble Hill, (718) 488-6269].
- Lunar Effect? 45 Babies in 48 Hours
- And, given that both menstruation and ovulation roughly follow a lunar cycle – occurring on a monthly basis – it doesn't seem too far off to think that the moon could have a say in childbirth as well," the Bee quoted hospital workers as saying.
Suggested Web Resources
- Moon Phases | StarDate Online
- The Moon takes 27.3 days to orbit Earth, but the lunar phase cycle (from new Moon to new Moon) is 29.5 days.
- Moon: Rise, set times, Lunar eclipse dates, Moon phase calendar
- Calculate Moon rise, set and lunar eclipse times for your location. Also see ocean tide times, folklore, and zodiac information, all from The Old Farmer's Almanac.
- Lunar calendar, moon phases, life-cycles and personal connections
- May 23, 2010 All phases of the Moon in a Lunar Calendar Cycle tabels at the blink of an eye - lunar calendars from 1861 to 2020.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.