Lunar Eclipse History
A selection of articles related to lunar eclipse history.
Original articles from our library related to the Lunar Eclipse History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lunar Eclipse History.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
Lunar Eclipse History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lunar Eclipse History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Today in History
- In 1504, Christopher Columbus, stranded in Jamaica during his fourth voyage to the West, used a correctly predicted lunar eclipse to frighten hostile natives into providing food for his crew.
- The women on the moon
- Nöther crater: A German-Jewish mathematician, considered the most important woman in the history of mathematics, Emmy Nöther (1882-1935) made key contributions to abstract algebra. Her work has proved essential for the development of fundamental ...
- Things To Do 3/10-3/16
- They will be exploring the eclipses. They will discuss solar/lunar eclipses and discussing current news on this topic. Afterward, they will make a model of an eclipse to take home.
- A few facts about leap day
- February 29 in history. In order to gain the cooperation of the indigenous people of Jamaica, Christopher Columbus used the lunar eclipseon February 29, 1504, to his advantage, according to the BBC.
Lunar Eclipse History Topics
Related searcheseasygroup history
bedknobs and broomsticks synopsis
quake network play
william of ockham religion
yellow fever slang
human migration polynesian migration