A selection of articles related to lunar goddess.
Original articles from our library related to the Lunar Goddess. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lunar Goddess.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
Lunar Goddess is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lunar Goddess books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- To the moon, gardeners! Plant your own lunar landscape
- Google “planting a lunar garden” and 354,000 results will pop up that range from the interesting — creating crescent-shaped borders — to the just plain out-there, such as worshipping a Moon Goddess.
- Krathongs: A tradition from Thailand
- They also thank the water goddess for her provision after the rice harvest. The festival, known as Loy Krathong, is celebrated during the night of the twelfth lunar month, usually in November.
- The five oldest Buddhist temples in Saigon
- Originally, it was built by Ly Thuy Long – a native Minh Huong, in 1744, as a gathering place during Lunar New Year. The newly built ...
- Easter 2016 UK Opening Hours For Tesco, Sainsbury's, Asda And DIY Stores
- Easter is fast on its way and as well as celebrating the resurrection of the son of God and eating your own weight in chocolate eggs, one must also negotiate the sticky web of Bank Holiday opening hours. Because ....
Lunar Goddess Topics
Related searchesaude history
nicolas bourbaki books by bourbaki
aerial root pneumatophores
mexican spanish lexicon
saw ii plot
kevin pietersen early history