A selection of articles related to lung.
Original articles from our library related to the Lung. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lung.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Chrysocolla (Gem Silica)
- Receptive. Element: Water. Solid lt. blue/blue-green. Gentle, soothing, friendly. Excellent for heart chakra; flushes and heals heart blocks (loss, hurt, guilt, fear) for allowingness, flexibility, self-forgiveness, peace of heart, patience. Keeps one in...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- What is the History of Reiki?
- Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Ancient Origins The Development of Usui Reiki Dr. Mikao Usui Dr. Chujiro Hayashi Hawayo Takata Mrs. Takata Talks about Reiki (transcript) Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Reiki In Japan...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Chamomille is a soothing and calming herb. People who need this remedy lack the motherly cover and protection of the Chamomille; some layer seems to be missing, what makes them react oversensitive to pain and outward impressions. Chamomilla is one of the...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
Lung is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lung books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Lung Cancer
- Lung adenocarcinoma is the most common kind of lung cancer, both in smokers and primary lung tumors in male smokers and 40 percent in female smokers.
- lung cancer_2.indd
- AMERICAN COLLEGE OF CHEST PHYSICIANS. What If I Have a Spot on. My Lung?
- Occupational Lung Disease
- American Lung Association State of Lung Disease in Diverse Communities 2010.
- Lung Cancer
- Lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer death for both men and women. It is also the most preventable cancer.
- What Lung Cancer Patients Need to Know About Bone Health
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN LUNG CANCER AND BONE HEALTH.
Suggested News Resources
- FDA Approves Pfizer Lung-Cancer Drug
- By JONATHAN D. ROCKOFF The US Food and Drug Administration approved a Pfizer Inc. drug that shrinks tumors in lung-cancer patients with a rare genetic abnormality, the latest molecularly targeted therapy to win a rapid approval from the agency.
- Long-Term Antibiotic May Reduce COPD Problems
- 23, 2011 -- A common antibiotic, taken for a year, reduced the number of flare-ups in patients with the lung disease known as COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), according to new research.
- Lung Transplant Baby Returns to Middle Valley Home
- She was born with abnormal lung development and several other lung diseases. She spent most of her life in hospitals throughout the US. “Its definitely been stressful, the constant worry that she may not survive,” said her mother Sheila Jetton.
Suggested Web Resources
- Lung - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The 'lung 'is the essential respiration organ in many air-breathing animals, including most tetrapods, a few fish and a few snails.
- The Lungs (Human Anatomy): Picture, Function, Definition, Conditions
- WebMD's Lungs Anatomy Page provides a detailed image and definition of the lungs. Learn about lung function, problems, location in the body, and more.
- Homepage - American Lung Association
- Learn how to improve your lung health. Make efforts towards clean air and smokefree living.
- HowStuffWorks "How Your Lungs Work"
- You breathe in and out anywhere from 15 to 25 times per minute without even thinking about it -- it just happens naturally.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesextreme skepticism
u g krishnamurti london period
yeti doctor who other appearances
office space in popular culture