A selection of articles related to lung.
Original articles from our library related to the Lung. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lung.
- Chrysocolla (Gem Silica)
- Receptive. Element: Water. Solid lt. blue/blue-green. Gentle, soothing, friendly. Excellent for heart chakra; flushes and heals heart blocks (loss, hurt, guilt, fear) for allowingness, flexibility, self-forgiveness, peace of heart, patience. Keeps one in...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- What is the History of Reiki?
- Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Ancient Origins The Development of Usui Reiki Dr. Mikao Usui Dr. Chujiro Hayashi Hawayo Takata Mrs. Takata Talks about Reiki (transcript) Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Reiki In Japan...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Chamomille is a soothing and calming herb. People who need this remedy lack the motherly cover and protection of the Chamomille; some layer seems to be missing, what makes them react oversensitive to pain and outward impressions. Chamomilla is one of the...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
Lung is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lung books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Are carbs as bad as red meat and cigarettes when it comes to lung cancer?
- Those with a high glycemic index -- meaning they raise your blood sugar the most -- are the ones associated with increased lung cancer risk. Think white bread, white rice and russet potatoes.
- Study: High-carb diet linked to lung cancer
- 635931425386705709-carbs.JPG. High-carb diet linked to lung cancer.
- A New Study Illustrates the Scary Link Between Refined Carbs and Lung Cancer
- Scientists from the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center have found that people consuming a diet rich in high-glycemic foods (think refined, processed carbs) are at a 49 percent higher risk of developing lung cancer.
- Study identifies possible marker for lung cancer chemotherapy Ohio State
- Columbus, Ohio - The activity level of a particular gene in lung tumors might identify lung-cancer patients who will likely be helped by a particular chemotherapy regimen given to prevent recurrence after surgery. The finding comes from a study led by ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheszen alexander technique
artemisia gentileschi the roman beginning
theta chi famous alumni
varsity scouts history