A selection of articles related to lungs.
Original articles from our library related to the Lungs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lungs.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Preparations for Sex Magick
- "Spectacular achievement is always preceded by spectacular preparation." Robert H. Schuller The first thing is being a good body with your body ! Human bodies are beautifully shaped and wondrously working temples of the soul; in sex magick the body...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Lungs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lungs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Lung Cancer
- Lung adenocarcinoma is the most common kind of lung cancer, both in smokers and primary lung tumors in male smokers and 40 percent in female smokers.
- lung cancer_2.indd
- people who are diagnosed with lung cancer are in their Your lungs are a very important organ.
- Facts about lung transplants
- When you have a lung transplant, there is a lot to do before and after the operation.
- Lung Disease
- JAMA PATIENT PAGE. Lung Disease. The JAMA Patient Page is a public service of JAMA and the AMA.
- Your Lungs and How They Work
- Your lungs are located in your chest. The right lung has three lobes and the lungs. The air then moves through a tube called the windpipe or trachea.
Suggested News Resources
- Lung Cancer Pill Holds Promise For Those Who Pass Test
- by Scott Hensley From Pfizer, a drugmaker known best for medicines to treat millions, there is now a twice-a-day pill to treat lung cancer that will be prescribed for only a few thousand people each year.
- CT scans early can increase positive outcomes in lung cancer patients
- Initial results of a national lung screening trial point to annual CT scans as a tool in early detection and treatment of lung cancer in current and former smokers. Lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer death among both men and women.
- 'Humidifier disinfectants might have caused fatal lung disease'
- Health authorities said Wednesday that disinfectants used to clean humidifiers might have caused a fatal lung disease which killed four people, including two pregnant women.
- High blood pressure affects lungs
- It's high blood pressure confined to the lungs. The lungs are such delicate structures that they cannot withstand normal body blood pressure. Their pressure is only one-fifth of the body's pressure.
Suggested Web Resources
- Lung - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The 'lung 'is the essential respiration organ in many air-breathing animals, including most tetrapods, a few fish and a few snails.
- The Lungs (Human Anatomy): Picture, Function, Definition, Conditions
- WebMD's Lungs Anatomy Page provides a detailed image and definition of the lungs. Learn about lung function, problems, location in the body, and more.
- HowStuffWorks "How Your Lungs Work"
- You breathe in and out anywhere from 15 to 25 times per minute without even thinking about it -- it just happens naturally.
- Your Lungs & Respiratory System
- What's something kids are doing all day, every day? Breathing! Your lungs are large and in charge of breathing, so read all about them in this article.
- Lungs, Lungs Information, Breathing Facts, News, Photos -- National
- Get information, facts, photos, news, videos, and more about lungs and breathing from National Geographic.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesspiritual philosophy
music of singapore peranakan
jury trial criminal trial procedure