A selection of articles related to lungs.
Original articles from our library related to the Lungs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lungs.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Preparations for Sex Magick
- "Spectacular achievement is always preceded by spectacular preparation." Robert H. Schuller The first thing is being a good body with your body ! Human bodies are beautifully shaped and wondrously working temples of the soul; in sex magick the body...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Lungs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lungs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Grandmother Who Could Barely Breathe for a Decade Celebrates New Lungs With
- According to Florida Hospital's YouTube page, "vivacious grandmother" (future life goal, btw), Debra Morgan, has a severe lung disease that has made breathing difficult for nearly a decade. What's worse? It prevented her from doing her most favorite of ...
- The Earth Has Lungs. Watch Them Breathe.
- I think of them more like lungs, often with squeezable openings. That's where the carbon dioxide gets in and the oxygen slips out.
- Brothers knocked victim's teeth into lungs during attack
- Two brothers have each been jailed for five years after they viciously attacked a man who asked them to keep the noise down in a tenement close. John and Jamie McKenzie, from the Haldane area of Balloch in West Dunbartonshire, admitted assaulting Paul ...
- Attention: High levels of insulin affect lungs, says study
- High levels of insulin are bad for lungs and for Indians who have the lowest lung function, the focus should be on improving diet and lifestyle to tackle pre-diabetes and diabetes, according to a study.
- Tiny cystic fibrosis sufferer gets lung transplant after surgeons trim down
- Former nursery worker Hayley Wall is just 4ft 8in and only six-and-a-half stone, and doctors struggled to find donor lungs small enough to fit her little body.
discrete laplace operator
william henry cardinal keeler
daimlerchrysler good to know