- Buck Lee joins Lunsford, Moore in tax collector race
- Former Santa Rosa Island Authority executive director W.A. "Buck" Lee has joined the race for the Escambia County Tax Collector seat being vacated by Janet Holley.
- Kenneth T. Lunsford
- Kenneth T. Lunsford, 91, of Caldwell, Ohio, passed away Saturday, Feb. 27, 2016, at Summit Acres Skilled Nursing and Rehab in Caldwell, surrounded by family.
- Settlement signed in Lunsford lawsuit
- Back in October, a Freedom of Information Act Lawsuit was filed against former Commonwealth's Attorney Denise Lunsford and the Commonwealth Attorney's Office for documents related to Lunsford's decision to vacate Mark Weiner's conviction, among other ...
- GC Girls Basketball: Lunsford leads all-district Tigers
- Corsicana's Destini Lunsford, left, drives against Jacksonville in a game earlier this season. Lunsford was named the District 16-5A Offensive Player of the Year for the second consecutive season this week.
- Lunsford Released from FOIA Lawsuit, Tracci Takes Over
- Albemarle County Commonwealth's Attorney Robert Tracci is officially taking over a lawsuit first filed against his predecessor, Denise Lunsford. The suit deals with how the commonwealth's attorney office handled a freedom of information request while ...
Lunsford is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lunsford books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.