- and economic historians. As early as the 1930s, Chen Hansheng
- As early as the 1930s, Chen Hansheng (1934), Luo.
- AN EXPLORATORY STUDY OF PINGSHAN, A HAKKA VILLAGE
- 6 The same claim is made in some Zhang surname genealogies noted in Luo Xianglin,.
- Le hakka, par Hilary Chappell et Laurent Sagart
- notion de pureté ethnique chinoise, théorisée par des intellectuels hakkas comme Luo Xianglin.
- Goddess Beliefs in Chinese Lingnan Area
- (19) Some Chinese scholars in middle 20th century such as Luo Xiang'lin (罗香林 )  , Xu Zong'shi (徐松石).
- Lo Hsiang-lin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Persondata. Name, Luo, Xianglin. Alternative names.
- Shou Luo Xianglin jiao shou lun wen ji - Google Books
- Front Cover. Xianglin Luo · 0 Reviewshttp://books.google.
- Study on Confucianism of Lou Xiang-lin
- Jan 24, 2011 Born in Hsinchu （1985）, Luo Xiang-lin by Qing government ceded Taiwan.
Luo Xianglin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Luo Xianglin books and related discussion.