- PH Commission on Women presents 'Lupang Hinirang' music video with all-women cast
- The Philippine Commission on Women (PCW) — in partnership with the Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) — is celebrating Women's Month in a big way. They have produced the first-ever "Lupang Hinirang" music video with all-women cast.
- Netizens salute a man for paying respect to 'Lupang Hinirang'
- The viral post showed the man standing in the middle of the crowd, placing his right hand on his chest – properly acknowledging the “Lupang Hinirang.” Netizens were inspired by the said photo and quickly expressed their respect to the man by posting ...
- The home of 'Lupang Hinirang'
- CASA Hacienda, the house where poet Jose Palma wrote the lyrics of the Philippine National Anthem, as it stands today in Barangay Poblacion Weste in Bautista, Pangasinan. Bautista, Pangasinan, Philippine national anthem, 'Lupang Hinirang'. EXCEPT for ...
- 'Ang mamatay nang dahil sa 'yo'
- The title comes from the last line of the Philippine national anthem “Lupang Hinirang,” whose march-like tune was composed by Julian Felipe in the late 1800s. Thank goodness that in the early 1950s President Ramon Magsaysay had the Spanish and ...
- 'I am what I am because of martial law'
- “They would only know that they were still both alive when one would sing 'Lupang Hinirang' and the other would respond with '[Bayan Ko],” Mr. Aquino said. President Aquino gave almost the same speech, with the same strong message against martial law, ...
Lupang Hinirang is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lupang Hinirang books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Lupang Hinirang Topics
Related searchesgenesis summary
dream analysis fear
american samoa trivia
bayamn puerto rico history