Lurgan The Troubles
A selection of articles related to lurgan the troubles.
Original articles from our library related to the Lurgan The Troubles. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lurgan The Troubles.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Lurgan The Troubles is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lurgan The Troubles books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Full Professorships for Eight on Medical Campus
- Duprex grew up in Lurgan, a small market town outside Belfast. He takes pride in his roots, but the self-described “child of the Troubles” grew up thinking a lot about the inequities of the world, and is a proponent the idea of global health.
- Drumellan Mews shooting: Man on bike fires shots at house in Craigavon
- Detective Inspector Brian Foster said: "I would appeal for anyone who noticed any suspicious activity in the area, or who knows anything about this incident, to contact detectives at Lurgan Police Station on the non-emergency number 101.
- Amid the horror, we Troubles kids built a normality
- A walk round Lurgan Park with my old and great friend Stephen Turkington, who is back home in Northern Ireland for a few days. And it was just as if we were still warming our rumps on a radiator in Banbridge Academy shortly after 8am before German or ...
- Vance went back to his native Vietnam to find Lurgan is home
- As well as sharing his journey of self-discovery, Vance also recalled the difficulties he faced growing up in Lurgan during the Troubles.
- Lurgan memorial to terrorism must be pulled down
- There are two separate problems with the monument in Lurgan that is being constructed by Republican Sinn Fein (RSF). The first is that it commemorates terrorism. The second is that it does not, according to reports, have planning permission.