A selection of articles related to lutheran church.
Original articles from our library related to the Lutheran Church. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lutheran Church.
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The First Congregational Church of Wicca
- Witchcraft is a religion of field and grove, river and stream. In coven or individually, we perform rituals to renew our connections with the Goddess and God. However, what suits one may not answer the needs of another. This need is being satisfied by a new...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Lutheran Church is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lutheran Church books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Joy Lutheran Church
- Celebrating and Sharing the Love of Jesus. Joy Lutheran Church. (through September 4th).
- A HISTORY OF THE LUTHERAN CHURCH IN GREAT BRITAIN
- THE SIXTEENTH CENTURY-THE LUTHERAN CHURCH IN TUDOR TIMES. A Movement which helped to shape British Christianity.
- Lutheran Churches
- Centerville Apostolic Lutheran. Baker St. Mail: 680 Niva Rd.
Suggested News Resources
- St. Mark Lutheran Church, Mankato
- Terry and Emilie Keeton of Joplin, Mo., recently gave a presentation at St.
- Calvary Lutheran Church of Perham holds mobile food drop
- Perham, MN (WDAY TV) - Hundreds of people in Otter Tail County turned out at Calvary Lutheran Church in Perham for a mobile food drop. Between 150 and 180 families came by for free food and backpacks filled with school supplies.
- Doris E. Sparacino
- Doris was a member of the Immanuel Lutheran Church of Otto, NY She lived with her son for the last two years in Panama, Okla. She is survived by a son; Richard C. (Barbara) Klahn of Panama, Okla.
- Volunteers Clean Burlington Church
- Peace Lutheran Church was founded back in 1980; over the years the church has served a special role in the Burlington Community as a faith home for its parishioners.
Suggested Web Resources
- Home - Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
- Read the presiding bishop's sermon from the assembly's opening worship, along with other daily content and conversation about what it means to "live Lutheran.
- The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod - Home
- Our mission is vigorously to make known the love of Christ by word and deed within our churches, communities and the world.
- Lutheran Church - Beliefs and Practices of the Lutheran Denomination
- An overview of the Lutheran Church as a Christian denomination including the distinguishing beliefs of the denomination.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Lutheran Church Topics
Related searchesthree types of buddha
james horner criticism
battle of riachuelo
uss kitty hawk
veronica search engine