A selection of articles related to lutheran doctrine.
Original articles from our library related to the Lutheran Doctrine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lutheran Doctrine.
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: II Titus, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine: 2:2 That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience. 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers,...
New Testament >> Titus
Lutheran Doctrine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lutheran Doctrine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sola Gracia – Lutheran's Theology of Salvation by the Grace Alone, Part II
- For theologians in Korea who think that interfaith dialogue and ecumenical movement is more important, the doctrine of 'Jesus Christ alone' (Sola Christus) as the fundamental doctrines of Christianity is considered an obstacle for interfaith dialogue.
- The Doctrine of Divine Simplicity and Contemporary Law-Gospel Debates
- The doctrine of God does not tend to be a primary issue in contemporary Lutheran theological discussions. Apart from basic Trinitarian theology, Lutheran theological journals and publications tend not to emphasize Theology Proper, and specifically the ...
- Fantasy Islam (Kafir Edition): Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota, Part II
- Throughout the booklet assertions about Islam and Islamic Doctrine were made, with only the occasional use of vague terms such as “mainstream Islamic tradition,” “most Muslims,” or “many scholars” to support these assertions. The booklet does have a ...
- Sola Gracia – Lutheran's Theology of Salvation by the Grace Alone, Part I
- The clash between Martin Luther and Desiderius Erasmus over the issue of free will is “one of the most famous exchanges in western intellectual history”. On September 1, 1524, Erasmus published his treatise On the Freedom of the Will. In his treatise ...
- Lutherans and Anglicans together
- While liberal Lutherans and liberal Episcopalians have gone the way of mainline Protestantism in its anything-goes ecumenism, it is a different story with church bodies that still hold to their historical doctrines.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Lutheran Doctrine Topics
Related searchesbattle of moscow the german invasion
zeus role and epithets
big band big band arrangements
drona abhimanyus killing
culture of south africa black people