- Inktec to show the new Jetrix LX5 at FESPA
- Using InkTec's specially formulated UV inks, the Jetrix LX5 has a printing speed of 39sqm/hr (production mode). It runs at 11sqm/hr for fine art printing.
- Picks of the show
- The Marbella LX5 (above) will record what is going in front of your car and behind it at the same time. The Mobot Sport (above) can be folded to fit into your car boot or carried by hand on the MRT. Published.
- 7 great deals from the IT Show 2016
- With more than $200 worth of savings and freebies – which goes up to $249.90 if you're among the first 50 customers each day to snag a free HDMI cable – the LX5 is a no-brainer in terms of value if you're looking for dashboard camera system.
- Fespa Digital 2016 stand highlights: Presses & printers
- InkTec will use Fespa Digital to launch its first LED UV printer, the Jetrix LX5. The new flatbed machine features Konica Minolta six-picolitre printheads and can be configured with either four (CMYK), six (CMYK plus double-hit white) or seven (CMYK, ...
- InkTec's first-ever LED printer in FESPA debut
- Over the course of its four-day run, FESPA has seen a whole host of solutions across its halls in Amsterdam RAI. InkTec used the show as a platform to introduce its first ever LED printer to the world—the Jetrix LX5.
lx5 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, lx5 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesus open golf qualification and prizes
inuit early history of the inuit