- Also found in: Medical, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia, Hutchinson, 0.01 sec. ly·can· thrope (l k n-thr p , l -k n -).
- Lycanthropy: a review
- Keywords: delusion; psychosis; lycanthropy; schizophrenia.
- Neurological Signs: Lycanthropy
- 50 > ACNR > VOLUME 10 NUMBER 4 > SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2010.
- Lycanthropy as Metaphor
- Lycanthropy as Metaphor. Werewolves have always been my favorite mythological creature. To me, they're not about rage or hunger, they're about freedom.
- Ti West Planning A Werewolf Film, Still Looking For Funding For 'The Side Effects'
- While “The Side Effects” would certainly be a welcome break from the norm for West—borne out of a difficult battle he had with an insurance company—we can't help but wonder what sort of scares he'd provide if he dove into lycanthropy.
- Shakira Achieves The Imposssible, Makes Golf Sexy
- “I love golf,” the lycanthropy-loving singer is quoted as saying. “I'm really bad at sports, believe it or not. If you threw a ball at me, you would probably break my face because I have no reflexes whatsoever.
- TV Review: TEEN WOLF – Season 1 finale – “Code Breaker”
- There's some murkiness as how to stop Scott's lycanthropy and the werewolf on werewolf fight scenes are still a little splotchy at times, but none of this detracts from the show's wildly satisfying charms.
- Lair of the Beasts: The Werewolf Book
- And Brad, detailing some of the strangest and most savage cases of real-life lycanthropy on-record, successfully demonstrates that Tinsel-Town has nothing on the real world!
- Dungeons & Dragons: Neverwinter Campaign Setting Character Themes
- Of note however is that a) you cannot spread lycanthropy, nor do you get the invulnerability to silver, but I'm sure a lot of games with make house rules on these aspects. Same with how much control you have over your lycanthropy.
- Lycanthropy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lycanthropy is the study of the professed ability or power of a human being to undergo transformation into a werewolf, or to gain wolf-like characteristics.
- Clinical lycanthropy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search.
- A scholarly analysis of the werewolf as a symbol in myth and fiction.
Lycanthropy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lycanthropy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbrooklyn-manhattan transit corporation
brutus of britain
oath famous oaths
cheryl tweedy nightclub incident
alice in chains
list of department stores puerto rico