- Wild dog now protected in Namibia
- Known scientifically as the Lycaon pictus, wild dogs are, according to the Namibia Nature Foundation, one of the most endangered mammal. Over the years, the Namibia Nature Foundation, said the wild dog population in Namibia has fallen to about 600, ...
- Lycaon Pictus planning new album (download a track), appear in 'Girls Against
- Lycaon Pictus released three full lengths since forming, and after having taken a four year break, they're set to return this year with their fourth album.
- Wie-Zoo, weshalb, warum? Neue Info-Tafeln im Zoo beantworten viele Fragen
- Jetzt gibt es im Zoo schlaue Info-Tafeln, die viele Kinder-Fragen beantworten. „Neun sind schon da, viele mehr sollen folgen“, sagt Zoo-Sprecherin Christiane Reiss. Na, nicht ganz, aber fast.
- Wild Dogs Are Vicious Killers With a Surprisingly Generous Social Life
- Alternately called the African wild dog, Cape hunting dog, ornate wolf, and about half a dozen other combinations of those words, Lycaon pictus is more formidable than its big ears and calico coat let on.
Lycaon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lycaon books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesxerostomia causes
graphical timeline of human evolution
august 23 holidays and observances
color tv game
carolina panthers in the beginning