- Born in a middle class Athenian household in the Lycomidae 5 clan, he grew up .
- Siticilegiulu EIJigranuoatluD Gleae-
- pore fungebantur Lycomidae (C. I. p.
- The School of History
- tion of the family shrine of the Lycomidae.
- Lo-Lz: Encyclopedic Theosophical Glossary
- Lycomidae (Greek) A family living in ancient Athens, hereditary torch-bearers in the Eleusinian Mysteries.
- office was not filled up from the closely related family of the Ceryces, but given to the Lycomidae, who held in their hands the orphizing mystic cultus of Phlya.
- Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology, page 29
- for that there was nothing which could be ascribed with certainty to Musaeus, except the hymn to Demeter which he composed for the Lycomidae. (Paus. i.
Lycomidae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lycomidae books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesnonthaburi province geography
saint elizabeth of portugal
case citation types of citations
natural monopoly public ownership