- Born in a middle class Athenian household in the Lycomidae 5 clan, he grew up .
- Siticilegiulu EIJigranuoatluD Gleae-
- pore fungebantur Lycomidae (C. I. p.
- The School of History
- tion of the family shrine of the Lycomidae.
- Lo-Lz: Encyclopedic Theosophical Glossary
- Lycomidae (Greek) A family living in ancient Athens, hereditary torch-bearers in the Eleusinian Mysteries.
- office was not filled up from the closely related family of the Ceryces, but given to the Lycomidae, who held in their hands the orphizing mystic cultus of Phlya.
- Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology, page 29
- for that there was nothing which could be ascribed with certainty to Musaeus, except the hymn to Demeter which he composed for the Lycomidae. (Paus. i.
Lycomidae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lycomidae books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslaurentian shield
biased sample examples
physical strength comparison chart
jorge peco gonzalez
53 equal temperament musical examples
british 21st army group battle of the bulge