A selection of articles related to lycopod.
Original articles from our library related to the Lycopod. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lycopod.
- Club Moss: Correspondences
- Lycopodium clavatum Folk Names: Foxtail, Lycopod, Selago, Vagatable Sulfur, Wolf Claw Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Power: Protection, Power...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
Lycopod is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lycopod books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The life and times of -a Triassic lycopod
- The fossil lycopod Pleuromeia longicaulis (Burges) comb. nov.
- TWO NEW LYCOPOD'SEEDS FROM THE ILLINOIS
- of Lepidocarpon and other lycopod seeds in their different forms of preservation.
- GILBOAPHYTON ARGENTINUM SP. NOV.: A HERBACEOUS
- NOV.: A HERBACEOUS LYCOPOD. FROM THE .
- Lycopod fossils indicate hollow root structure
- Lycopod fossils indicate hollow root structure. Daniel A. Woolley.
- A SPECIES OF COMPRESSED LYCOPOD
- This paper is an account of some Carboniferous lycopod sporophylls, assigned to.
Suggested News Resources
- Fossil Club of Lee County meets monthly and members share their finds
- While visitors perused jewelry, scuba diving booths and animal fossils, Bob Dennis, a former paleobotanist who has a Ph.D.
Suggested Web Resources
- Lycopodiophyta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Division Lycopodiophyta (sometimes called Lycophyta or Lycopods) is a tracheophyte subdivision of the Kingdom Plantae.
- lycopod - definition of lycopod by the Free Online Dictionary
- (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Plants) another name for a club moss esp one of the genus Lycopodium.
- lycopod picture links
- All modern clubmosses or lycopods are small herbaceous plants. Most of their late Palaeozoic, particularly their Carboniferous relatives were large trees.
- Lycopod - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Definition of lycopod from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games.
- Lycopod Plant Fossils - Ohio History Central - A product of the Ohio
- Jul 14, 2007 By the Devonian Period, vascular plants had colonized the land and large, tree- like forms appeared along with smaller plants.