A selection of articles related to lycopodium.
Original articles from our library related to the Lycopodium. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lycopodium.
- Lycopodium clavatum (Wolf's Foot)
- Wolf's Foot, is a mosslike plant. It exists already for ages on this planet in an almost unaltered form; Lycopodium clavatum has proven to survive many changes in climate and environment. The homoeopathic Lycopodium-personality shows a great tenacity and a...
Remedies >> Remedies L
- Club Moss: Correspondences
- Lycopodium clavatum Folk Names: Foxtail, Lycopod, Selago, Vagatable Sulfur, Wolf Claw Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Power: Protection, Power...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
Lycopodium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lycopodium books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Lycopodium's profit dives 66pc.
- Engineering group Lycopodium has maintained its dividend despite a big drop in December half profit. Net earnings slumped 66 per cent to $554,518, though revenue was down just 2 per cent to $61.1 million.
- In the news: Metminco & GB Minerals
- The Farim Project's feasibility study of September 2015 demonstrated its robustness — The study, which was overseen by Lycopodium, considered the development the Farim phosphate deposit, which is located 80km from the coast in Guinea Bissau.
- Lycopodium names new MD
- Lycopodium said Mr De Leo left the minerals division with the team, the systems, procedures and the credibility to undertake both large and small projects across a range of commodities and regions.
- Luna Gold Provides Corporate Update
- Lycopodium Ltd. has been engaged as the lead engineering firm to optimize the plant design and mine plan as part of the upcoming pre-feasibility study. AGP Mining Consultants, Inc.
- Lycopodium dips into the red
- Lycopodium has slipped into the red for the year on the back of the slowdown in the resources sector. The engineering and project management company posted a loss of $1.02 million for the year on the back of a 20.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.