- In the news: Metminco & GB Minerals
- The Farim Project's feasibility study of September 2015 demonstrated its robustness — The study, which was overseen by Lycopodium, considered the development the Farim phosphate deposit, which is located 80km from the coast in Guinea Bissau.
- Lycopodium's profit dives 66pc.
- Engineering group Lycopodium has maintained its dividend despite a big drop in December half profit. Net earnings slumped 66 per cent to $554,518, though revenue was down just 2 per cent to $61.1 million.
- Market turbulence will test the Fed's resolve
- The continued turbulence in global financial markets would inevitably be causing, and indeed is causing, members of the US Federal Reserve Board to question whether they should continue with their planned path towards the gradual normalisation of US ...
- A murky portrait of investor lending
- Almost exactly a year after the ABS admitted its statistics had long underreported the number of first home buyers, suspicions are growing that a recent sharp slowing in investor home loans also understates the true picture.
- Luna Gold Provides Corporate Update
- Lycopodium Ltd. has been engaged as the lead engineering firm to optimize the plant design and mine plan as part of the upcoming pre-feasibility study. AGP Mining Consultants, Inc.
Lycopoduim is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lycopoduim books and related discussion.