Lymph Drainage Therapy
A selection of articles related to lymph drainage therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Lymph Drainage Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lymph Drainage Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Lymph Drainage Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lymph Drainage Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dr Chikly's LYMPH DRAINAGE THERAPY - Arthritis Trust of America
- Lymph Drainage Therapy workshops on the body and face, along with self- drainage techniques, currently are taught in France,.
- Lymph Drainage Therapy
- evacuates the water and excess substances (large proteins, foreign bodies, pathogenic substances- germs, toxins, etc.) from.
- Lymph Drainage
- The application of lymphatic drain- age to the face and neck is proven to achieve a number of positive esthetic effects.
Suggested News Resources
- Common Myths About Cellulite
- "Cellulite if fat trapped within the fibers", according to Dr Bruno Chikly, MD, DO, is the author of Silent Waves: Theory and Practice of Lymph Drainage Therapy.
Suggested Web Resources
- Discover Lymph Drainage Therapy - The Upledger Institute
- Lymph Drainage Therapy (LDT) is an original hands-on method of lymphatic drainage developed by Bruno Chikly, MD, DO.
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage Therapy | The Daily Headache
- Oct 15, 2007 In the next therapy in my Why not? treatments, I had manual lymphatic drainage Friday.
- Lymph Drainage Therapy | Chikly Health Institute
- Lymph Drainage Therapy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.