- Wilmot Embarks on “first real big test” of Immunotherapy for Lymphoma
- UR Medicine's Wilmot Cancer Institute is part of a national clinical trial for an innovative new therapy that involves engineering a patient's own immune cells to attack cancer, in this case lymphoma.
- Sidewall Pizza Offers Proceeds to Team GE for Leukemia and Lymphoma
- Sidewall Pizza in Travelers Rest was approached by Team GE, a group of young professionals from General Electric looking to hold a series of fundraisers to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
- ProNAi's PNT2258 an Orphan Drug for certain type of lymphoma
- The FDA designates ProNAi Therapeutics' (NASDAQ:DNAI) lead oncology candidate Phase 2-stage PNT2258 an Orphan Drug for the treatment of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL). PNT2258 is a proprietary formulation of a single-stranded 24-base ...
- When Less Is More: Paring Down Treatment for Hodgkin Lymphoma May Reduce the
- Erica Campbell was 27 when she was diagnosed with Hodgkin lymphoma in early spring of 2013, and her treatment took her on quite a roller coaster ride.
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Announces Progress Against Devastating Disease
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society ® (LLS) is the world's largest voluntary health agency dedicated to blood cancer. The LLS mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. LLS funds ...
Lymphoma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lymphoma books and related discussion.