- REVIEWS Vocal mimicry in songbirds
- cies (other mimicry includes rosellas, Platycercus spp. lap- wings, Vanellus spp. lyrebirds, Menura spp.
- Regional Variation in the Territorial Songs of Superb Lyrebirds in the
- Mimicry was incorporated into some songs. The songs of seven groups are compared and described.
- AustrAliA's Green CAuldron
- the amazing mimicry of Albert's Lyrebird and the call of the whip-birds, which reverberates like a whip crack through the rainforest.
- The History of the Typewriter as Recited by Michael Winslow Aaron
- Mimicry in nature takes on many forms ranging from self-defense to pseudocopulation.
- Sound and silence on the Seagull at Bermagui
- An interview with a dairy farmer, noises of a cattle herd, bird calls and an expert description of the lyrebird's mimicry were among the recordings. At times, it was difficult to discern whether the sound was coming from the speaker or the environment.
- Lyrebird Mimicry Video - YouTube
- Mar 26, 2010 click our link http://thetodaybuzz.
- Lyrebird - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mimicry. A lyrebird's call is a rich mixture of its own song and any number of other sounds it has heard.
- BBC Nature - Superb lyrebird videos, news and facts
- Superb lyrebirds are famed for their extraordinary ability to mimic.
Lyrebird Mimicry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lyrebird Mimicry books and related discussion.