A selection of articles related to lystra.
Original articles from our library related to the Lystra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lystra.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And it came to pass in Iconium, that they went both together into the synagogue of the Jews, and so spake, that a great multitude both of the Jews and also of the Greeks believed. 14:2 But the unbelieving Jews stirred up the Gentiles, and made...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Then came he to Derbe and Lystra: and, behold, a certain disciple was there, named Timotheus, the son of a certain woman, which was a Jewess, and believed; but his father was a Greek: 16:2 Which was well reported of by the brethren that were...
New Testament >> The Acts
Lystra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lystra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Lystra Gretter-The Nightingale Pledge
- The "Nightingale Pledge". The Nightingale Pledge was composed by Lystra Gretter, an instructor of nursing at the old.
- Brad Lystra
- in Illinois Conference 2011. Brad Lystra. American Wind Energy Association.
- Saul the Fanatic
- Lycaonia. ∎ Name Lystra (Roman “Lustra”) presumably goes back to prehistoric times; can be attributed to.
Suggested News Resources
- The 'Dead List': Former staff members share their recollections of the White
- Clark Lystra, an Army Special Forces officer, lived in southwest Washington and was due to relieve Hargis at 5:30 pm "When the second plane hit, I ran to the metro station," Lystra recalled.
- Guyana, Belize reduced hunger by 50 percent in 2010
- Guyana is one of two countries (Belize being the other) in the Caribbean to reduce hunger by 50 percent last year, says Lystra Fletcher-Paul, Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) representative.
- Pastor leads Tobago RHA
- The board approved last week comprises: Jennifer Brown (chairman); Winfield Quamina (deputy chairman); Dr Camille Mohammed; Lystra Sebro; Vanessa Boyce; Kirton Daniel; Lydia Peters; Ken Wright (lawyer) and Pearl Wilson-Beache.
- Pt Lisas Nitrogen says farewell to D'Andrade
- Incoming President, Roberto Mantellini, thanked David and his wife, Lystra, for the generous help extended to him and his wife, Yeritza, in settling in to their new lives in Trinidad.
Suggested Web Resources
- Lystra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lystra (Ancient Greek: Λύστρα) was a city in what is now modern Turkey. It is mentioned five times in the New Testament.
- Derbe and Lystra (BiblePlaces.com)
- Pictures and text illuminating the biblical sites of Derbe and Lystra.
- Lystra - Holy Land Photos
- Lystra. Lystra (mentioned 6 times in the NT) was a city in the district of Lycaonia.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Lystra
- A titular see in the Province of Lycaonia, suffragan of Iconium.
- The Apostle Paul, Barnabas, and the Riot at Lystra
- Luke's details of the riot at Lystra, described in the book Acts, are confirmed by independent historical evidence.
Related searchesmasters and johnson research work
house tv series product placement
eurovelo eurovelo 3
meaning of dreams about sunrise/sunset