Lyulka Al 21f 3
- GALLERY OF SOVIET
- Soviet Air Forces, with Lyulka AL-21F-3 turbojet. Manual wing sweep control. Fuselage diameter constant be- tween wing and tailplane.
- Fighter Planes
- 3. 1.1.
- Profiles The Pioneer of National Jet Engineering
- turbine construction, Lyul'ka worked for several years . kov and Lyul'ka designed the layout of the LaGG-3 . third-generation turbojet engine AL-21F.
- Engines and power plant of the a. Lyul'ka-Saturn Joint-Stock
- The engine received the designation AL-31ST and has 16 MW power.
- Lyulka AL-21 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Lyulka AL-21 is an axial flow turbojet engine created by the Soviet company named for its chief designer Arkhip Mikhailovich Lyulka.
- Lyulka AL-21 - Wikipedia
- Lyulka AL-21 (AL-21F-3). Airforce Museum Berlin-Gatow 326.
- Su-17 / Su-22 Fitter, Sukhoi
- The Su-17M introduced the smaller, lighter and more powerful AL-21F engine. The Su-17M3 and Engines: 1 * 11200 kg Lyulka AL-21F-3 turbojet.
- Sukhoi Su-17/20/22 Fitter - CombatAircraft.com
- Dimensions: span 13.80 m / 45 ft 3 in length 18.75 m / 61 ft 6.
- Sukhoi SU 22
- Both the airframe and the Lyulka AL-21 F-3 engine more than met this challenge!
Lyulka Al 21f 3 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lyulka Al 21f 3 books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Lyulka Al 21f 3 Topics
seinfeld product placement