Lyulka Al 21f 3
- GALLERY OF SOVIET
- Soviet Air Forces, with Lyulka AL-21F-3 turbojet. Manual wing sweep control. Fuselage diameter constant be- tween wing and tailplane.
- Fighter Planes
- 3. 1.1.
- Profiles The Pioneer of National Jet Engineering
- turbine construction, Lyul'ka worked for several years . kov and Lyul'ka designed the layout of the LaGG-3 . third-generation turbojet engine AL-21F.
- Engines and power plant of the a. Lyul'ka-Saturn Joint-Stock
- The engine received the designation AL-31ST and has 16 MW power.
- Lyulka AL-21 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Lyulka AL-21 is an axial flow turbojet engine created by the Soviet company named for its chief designer Arkhip Mikhailovich Lyulka.
- Lyulka AL-21 - Wikipedia
- Lyulka AL-21 (AL-21F-3). Airforce Museum Berlin-Gatow 326.
- Su-17 / Su-22 Fitter, Sukhoi
- The Su-17M introduced the smaller, lighter and more powerful AL-21F engine. The Su-17M3 and Engines: 1 * 11200 kg Lyulka AL-21F-3 turbojet.
- Sukhoi Su-17/20/22 Fitter - CombatAircraft.com
- Dimensions: span 13.80 m / 45 ft 3 in length 18.75 m / 61 ft 6.
- Sukhoi SU 22
- Both the airframe and the Lyulka AL-21 F-3 engine more than met this challenge!
Lyulka Al 21f 3 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lyulka Al 21f 3 books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Lyulka Al 21f 3 Topics
fashion classification of fashions
dream dictionary ear
outer space regions of outer space