M C Chagla
- Politics and AMU
- It is the ordinance which the Education Minister, M.C. Chagla, got promulgated to suspend AMU's constitution and further to challenge its long-accepted status as an educational institution founded by the Muslims.
- (dated March 3, 1966)
- The Government was offering “attractive” salaries to Indian scientists to induce them to remain in the country as well as to persuade those working abroad to return to their motherland, Mr. M.C.
- AMU Centres: Present And - Past Tense
- First it was Congress through M.C. Chagla and Prof.
- From the archives dated - February 26, 1966
- Wrangling over ranking. The Education Minister, Mr. M.
- What does JNU stand for?
- Conceived around 1963-64, the JNU Bill was piloted by Justice MC Chagla, the education and then foreign minister of India, under intense opposition.
M C Chagla is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, M C Chagla books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
M C Chagla Topics
Related searches520 bce
rio de janeiro north zone
five points tulip