- taxonomic status and to re-define the diag- nostic features Murina. However, when describing M.
- Molecular Relationships of the New Guinean Bandicoot Genera
- Of the former, M.
- Molecular Systematics of Mouse Opossums (Didelphidae: Marmosa
- Jun 25, 2010 Marmosa macrotarsus, M. murina, M. tyleriana, and M.
- ÿþM i c r o s o f t W o r d - M A M M A L L I S T
- 3 Water Opossum (Yapok). Chironectes minimus. 4 Common Opossum.
- A new species of bandicoot, Microperoryctes aplini, from western
- The similarly small M. murina is known only from high-elevation forests on species of the genus, M.
- Rediscovery of Chacodelphys: A South American marsupial genus
- muscula Cabanis (=M.
- Mouse Bandicoot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Species: M. murina The Mouse Bandicoot (Microperoryctes murina) is a species of marsupial in the family In Wilson, Don E., and Reeder, DeeAnn M.
- Mitochondrial Diversity and Morphological Variation of Marmosa
- Nevertheless, it appears that M. murina shows substantial morphometric vari- suggests that M.
- Comparative Mammalian Brain Collections: Mouse opossum
- M. murina has no pouch, but the tail is strongly prehensile.
- Molecular systematics of mouse opossums (Didelphidae, Marmosa
- In contrast, our samples of M. mexicana were recovered as two deeply divergent of M. macrotarsus and M.
M Murina is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, M Murina books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.