A selection of articles related to m242 ammunition.
Original articles from our library related to the m242 Ammunition. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on m242 Ammunition.
- My Brother's Keeper?
- My older brother was Evil. Not garden-variety evil, but Evil in the sense of a palpable malevolence that is devoted to the destruction of all that lives and breathes. Ever been pinned to the floor by someone laughing maniacally with a genuine replica of a...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
m242 Ammunition is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, m242 Ammunition books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 25mm M242 Bushmaster Cannon
- Adapts to many naval applications. • Fires NATO Standard 25mm x 137mm ammunition. • Dual feed system.
- 30/40mm Mk44 Bushmaster Cannon
- ease of maintenance, and constant velocity ammunition feed.
- Mk 38 Mod 2 Machine Gun System
- Lethality - The M242 fires all U.S. Navy.
- The Leader in Live-Fire Gunnery Training for the World's Armored
- system. The GTS-M242 is built on the proven technology of replacing costly main gun ammunition with accurate and inexpensive sub-caliber ammunition.
- Exhibit P-40, Budget Item Justification
- M242 Automatic Cannon.
Suggested Web Resources
- M242 25mm Automatic Gun
- Feb 25, 2010 The M242 fires both European and U.S. 25mm ammunition.
- ATK - M242 25mm Bushmaster Automatic Cannon
- and constant velocity ammunition feed make it the most reliable cannon on the modern battlefield. M242 25mm Bushmaster Automatic Cannon.
- M242 HIGH-EXPLOSIVE INCENDIARY-TRACER CARTRIDGE
- 佑olor Coding and Marking for M50 Configuration Ammunition, Up INCENDIARY-TRACER CARTRIDGE The M242 projectile is used with the M242 cartridge.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.