- This BMW E36 Coupe Has A Nissan Skyline RB25DET Engine And I Want It Badly
- Maybe not really, because of the VANOS, but if you take more brute, archaic motor like M50B25, reliability and possibilities of turbo-ing are really much better, you can to turbo it until 0.5 - 1.
- Monstrous E-Type is the Name of an English Cat with Rat Rod Mods - Photo Gallery
- As for the oomph, that glorious long bonnet with a rusty power bulge hides a BMW M50B25 2.5-liter straight-six mill that packed 189 bhp and 245 Nm (181 lb-ft) when it was brand new in the early 1990s. Originally introduced with the 1990 BMW 525i, this ...
- The perfect roadtrip – 5700 km throughout Europe aboard the E34 525i
- The adventure began with the seductive sound of the M50B25 engine that blended smoothly with the rhythms of URMA. I could try to describe in words the experience of piloting the most beautiful curves that you could ever see through clouds, fog, rain, ...
- Warning: This Video Might Turn You Into an E30 Fan!
- However, the owner decided to throw an E24 525i engine in there that has 192 HP and 245 Nm of torque and goes by the name of M50B25. Fortunately the engine is still working today in the same exact manner as it did when it left the assembly line in 1988.
- This 1964 Mercedes 190 Hides A 500hp+ Turbocharged BMW Secret
- Soon enough, this mad Merc will be blowing supercars into the weeds too.
m50b25 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, m50b25 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchestrieste other famous people
the general lee exhaust systems
middle english chancery standard