- East Nashville development could get up to 62 homes
- Early last year, Spangler of Hidden Valley Homes LLC and MacCauley teamed to buy the Gramercy Germantown development site, which they subsequently sold to Atlanta-based Thrive Homes for $2.2 million. The men, who have more than 40 years of ...
- Whitehorse Connects offers a true picture of our city
- We have welcomed volunteers from all three high schools, MacCauley Lodge, the business community, all levels of government and the community at large. At an average of 20 volunteers per event, over 650 volunteers have given their time to Connects Day ...
- And the Oscar goes to ZZzzzz…
- Welcome back everybody. I would have published this sooner, but the television broadcast of the 88th Academy Awards ceremony just ended. I don't want to say the show was boring, but 40% of all viewers actually stated that they would rather have been ...
- CRD Core Area Liquid Waste Management Committee holds emergency meeting
- Atwell says the committee has considered an option that would include a sewage treatment facility on the West Shore that would include last week's options of Rock Bay, Clover Point, MacCauley and McLoughlin Point. "The idea is that you would spend say ...
- Austin-based bar slated for Midtown
- Nashville-area developers Jim Spangler and John MacCauley have paid $1.25 million for a property located at 1046 East Trinity Lane and on which they plan upwards of 62 flats and townhomes, Nashville Business Journal reports. The project will carry a ...
Maccauley is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maccauley books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchessuez crisis aftermath
amazons amazons in greek art
affirmative defense examples
pulmonary hypertension prognosis
dream symbol fire
list of most common surnames norway