A selection of articles related to macro economic.
Original articles from our library related to the Macro Economic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Macro Economic.
- Welcome again to the Rune-of-the-Month Club. Actually, it seems like it's become more like the Rune-of-the-Season Club, since the last time I sat down to write one of these, I was snowed it; and now, daytime highs are well into the 80's! I'll try to write a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- An Earth Religion?
- A Circle of people stand in the midst of a beautiful green field, tightly and joyously hand-in-hand. A small bonfire burns gently in the center of their Circle, sending its warmth and light all about. The Circle of people dance round the flame, singing and...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- The 14 Precepts of Tiep Hien Buddhism
- Buddhism is not one. The teaching of Buddhism is many. When Buddhism enters one country, that country always acquires a new form of Buddhism. Buddhism, in order to be Buddhism, must be suitable, appropriate to the psychology and the culture of the society...
Religions >> Buddhism
Macro Economic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Macro Economic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE MACROECONOMIC EFFECTS OF TAX CHANGES
- inaccurate estimates of the macroeconomic effects of tax changes. Unfortunately, controlling for the omitted variables is exceedingly difficult.
- Macroeconomic Priorities
- Macroeconomic Priorities. Robert E. Lucas, Jr.
- Macroeconomic Stability and Financial Regulation: Key Issues for
- Edited by: Mathias Dewatripont,. Xavier Freixas and Richard Portes.
Suggested News Resources
- Trichet: Structural Reforms, Sound Policies Key For Growth
- (Dow Jones)--Commitment to structural reforms and sound macroeconomic policies is key for ensuring sustainable growth for the euro zone, European Central Bank President Jean-Claude Trichet said Saturday.
- Forecaster Questions Potency of Likely Obama Jobs Plan
- Macroeconomic Advisers isn't optimistic it will provide much of a boost. Since the White House hasn't said what will be in Mr. Obama's plan, the St.
- Macroeconomic indicators - Auto success should drive manufacturing growth
- BS reported that India's Plan panel said that 9.8% manufacturing growth in the 12th Plan will help deliver 9% growth in next five years.
Suggested Web Resources
- Macroeconomics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Macroeconomic theories usually relate the phenomena of output, unemployment, and inflation.
- What Is Macroeconomics? - Economics - About.com
- Many macroeconomic issues appear in the press and on the evening news on a daily basis.
- Macroeconomic Advisers
- Over its 25+ year history, Macroeconomic Advisers has become the most trusted source for US macroeconomic analysis.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.