- Adam Gottlieb : Peyote and other Psychoactive Cacti
- INTRODUCTION. 1. MESCALINE, PEYOTE AND THE LAW.
- The Essential Psychedelic Guide (PDF) - Erowid
- advocate breaking the law, and will not be held responsible for use or misuse of the information contained herein.
- References for Sacred Cacti Third Edition:
- “Macromerine from. Coryphantha runyonii” (L.E.
- Macromerine Legality | RM.com ®
- Macromerine Legality articles, reference materials. Need more on Macromerine Legality?
- Macromerine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Legality. Macromerine is not illegal in any known part of the world. [edit.
- File:Macromerine.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Psychoactive cacti
- mescaline, peyote and the law .. Other coryphantha species which contain macromerine with most of these other alkaloids include: C.
- Erowid Psychoactive Vaults : Natural Highs FAQ
- amphetamines (even diet pills); mescaline; asarone; nutmeg; macromerine . These are legal to sell because they contain no psychoactive compounds.
Macromerine Legality is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Macromerine Legality books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.